1. Does your lender have a Closing Guarantee*? If we are unable to close a purchase on or before the scheduled closing date, we will pay the first mortgage payment up to $1,500 P&I and the seller of the property will be paid $5,000.
2. Can your lender close their loans in 30 days or less?
3. Does your lender have a UFirst 5 Day Loan Commitment? Get a complete commitment from the underwriting in 5 days! This allows for a smooth home buying process from offer to close and guarantees that the borrower is qualified.
4. Did your loan officer discuss down payment assistance options?
5. Did your loan officer discuss low/zero down payment options?
6. Does your loan officer have a mobile app? Our mobile app gives Realtors & consumers a way to stay connected during the loan process including: real-time loan status updates, the ability to securely upload documents, instant pre-qualification letters, and more!
7. Did your loan officer “shop” mortgage insurance to 5-6 national companies for the lowest monthly payment?
8. Did your loan officer have the ability to shop all of the national lenders for the best pricing on the day you will lock?
9. Did your loan officer discuss a free Homeowner’s insurance quote?
10. Introducing Binder – a phone app that provides reports like CARFAX, but for your home! It allows you to keep all your home’s documents in one spot – from property history to your washer/dryer manual and warranty… COMING SOON!
Looking for a lender that provides all of these things? Contact Us!